Arsenic in water can be hard to detect because it is odorless and tasteless. Culligan Central of NH can test your water to determine if arsenic is present in your water.
Signs that indicate your water is contaminated with arsenic:
- You rely on well water as your water source.
- If you live near a large agricultural or industrial area.
- If you live in an area that is known to have higher concentrations of arsenic.
- Get your water tested by a water consultant. They can go to your house and partner with you through the processes of assessing and solving your particular arsenic concerns. Culligan Central of NH uses an EPA-certified laboratory to test for arsenic along with a host of other contaminants. One of our water experts can help you by collecting a water sample and sending it off for testing.
- The water will be sent to our accredited lab and you’ll have your results within 3-5 days of when the sample is received.
- Included with your lab results will be a Culligan Water expert’s explanation of what’s in your water and how to drink clean, delicious water in your home.
There are a few solutions for removing arsenic from your drinking water.The Culligan Drinking Water System is unique in the industry for its ability to remove both trivalent and pentavalent arsenic.
Watch this quick video to learn more!
The Culligan Whole House Arsenic Filter is a sophisticated filter that provides cleaner, safer drinking water throughout the house with quality results and minimal maintenance.