With the support of the entire Culligan International organization and experience in the local market, we have the best solutions to meet your commercial and industrial water needs. Here are just a few areas where we can be of service including High-purity, Deionized, De-mineralized, Lab-grade, and Medical-grade water.
Culligan of Central NH offers:
- C&I Reverse Osmosis
- C&I Water Softeners
- C&I Depth Filters
- C&I Carbon Filters
- C&I Deionized Tank Exchange
“Ultrapure” is the water treatment industry term applied to water which meets stringent limits on several or all of the following: dissolved and suspended solids, organic carbon, dissolved gases and biological organisms (e.g., bacteria, viruses, pyrogens). Water meeting these characteristics is generally required in pharmaceutical, electronics and optical manufacturing processes as well as medical, research and dialysis applications. Several standards-setting organizations publish standards governing ultrapure water purity. Examples include USP, ASTM, CAP, NCCLS, ANSI and AAMI.
According to Wikipedia.org
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.Ion exchange demineralization of water is frequently accomplished by in-plant deionizers which automatically regenerate on a pre-set frequency, consuming acid and caustic and discharging a waste stream containing high concentrations of the acid and caustic. These systems are expensive to purchase and are very maintenance-intensive. Service Deionization, also referred to as “Portable Exchange Deionization”, uses tanks containing deionization resin plumbed into your process with flexible connectors and exchanged upon exhaustion by tanks regenerated at a Culligan Service Center. Advantages of Service Deionization include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; Unlike Reverse Osmosis and other technologies that have waste water or use chemicals to improve water quality, Deionized Water Tank Exchange produces no waste and requires no chemicals. Which means you won’t need hazardous chemical training from OSHA.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capex or up-front investment. You pay per exchange or per thousand gallons of DI water you use.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
Every application for Ultrapure or Deionized water is unique so please use the contact form below to let us know more about your water needs.
Contact Culligan Commercial
Please fill out this form to let us know how we can be of service.